BrewBuilt™ X1 Uni+ Conical Fermenter - 7 Gal
additional leg extenders. Mount an elbow, a sight glass, or the Flex Chamber underneath the dump valve and still have room to spare.
Extra Beefy Handles
We don’t recommend lifting and moving a full conical, but it may be necessary at some point with the help of a friend. The handles on the X1 Uni feature molded silicone over stainless steel for a solid, comfortable grip, and are uniquely designed to stop half-way when they swing out to protect fingers from being crushed.
The standard thread-in feet enable the conical's stance to be adjusted to compensate for uneven flooring. Quickly and easily adjust the fermenter if the brewery floor isn't completely level. The feet can be swapped out with our high-quality casters at any time.
Other Features We Love:
- The Blowoff U Barb extends outward and points down to prevent blow off tubing from kinking
- Etched volume markers on the interior read in gallons and liters
- Stainless steel lid clamp with single-piece molded silicone gasket
- Optional Heavy-Duty Rolling Casters
- Optional Pressure Fermentation Kit
X1 Uni Conical Features:
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Mirror polish finish
- Welded tri-clamp ports
- Single-piece lid clamp
- Pressure-ready with built-in 15 psi PRV
- Internally etched volume markers
Overall Height (in.)
Overall Width (in.)
Recommended Min. Batch Size
Volume to Reach Thermowell
Volume to Reach Sample Valve
Recommended minimum batch size is based on the volume needed to submerge the thermowell, allowing you to use a temperature controller to maintain fermentation temps.
The above chart represents the maximum drop in temperature you can expect based on the ambient temperature. For example, with the 7-gallon model in a 60°F environment, the lowest temperature you can expect to acheive is 38°F or 22°F less than ambient. This data was gathered using glycol at -6°F. Full temperature drop my take 36 to 48 hours.
* Imagen referencial. Precios y stock disponible podrían variar sin previo aviso. Se sugiere solicitar cotización formal previo al pago del(los) producto(s).